Monday, June 9, 2008

Jerusalem part II

So last night Jessica and I randomly got into a conversation with Adam from the Jerusalem band "The Pit that Became a Tower". We ended up going over to his house where he and his wife Betheny (who is also in the band) fed us and gave us wine. They are wonderfully kind people who have four beautiful children (with another on the way).

Everyone should visit their website and check out their music because they are genuinely cool people who are making truly independant music that is full of their love and kindness.

check them out HERE

Also: we have plans to play some music with Gil from Birdsong tomorrow night. I hope that this happens and I look forward to sharing the fruits of that session with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben, thanks for the awesomeness. We saw Dinosaur Jr. last night and my entire head is still ringing. Working my way through the Uncle Owen Aunt Beru (UOAB) discography - it is well with my ears.

God Bless,

- Adam

B.DavisCollins said...

Thank you again for a wonderful night. I'm glad you are enjoying the music.

Keep in touch and let us know if you're coming to our little corner of the world anytime.